Welcome to K&B Firearms Training
Kent and Bonnie are co-owners and co-instructors at K&B Firearms Training. They, along with their staff, provide comprehensive firearms lessons where you can learn everything from how to shoot to proper gun management.
Through our CC classes, gun training, and advanced firearms training, we provide you with the tools you need to responsibly and safely own a firearm.
Firearm Classes We Offer:
- New Shooter - Our new shooter classes are perfect for anyone who is new to guns. Even if you haven't touched a gun before, we go through all the essentials including proper shooting to gun cleaning.
- Conceal Carry - Conceal Carry Class follows the USCCA Curriculum to qualify you to carry a concealed firearm. Our comprehensive courses cover everything including home protection, situational awareness, firearm basics, shooting fundamentals, conflict avoidance and what to do after an incident. We also offer Colorado and Utah Conceal Carry Classes.
- Private Lessons - Our private lessons are perfect for beginners and advanced. We assistance everyone, including the hearing impaired and those with disabilities, in learning how to properly aim and fire a gun. No matter what questions you have, we are here to help!
- Women's Handgun - Designed by women, for women and taught by women. Providing a welcoming, knowledgable, and supportive instructional environment to empower women with the skills and confidence to use a handgun proficiently.
- USCCA Certified Instructor - Become a confident firearms instructor people trust being backed by the USCCA brand. This is 2 days of classroom lecture, interactive role-playing, and live-fire facilitation that will help you take your instructor classes to the next level.
- Stop the Bleed - Through our stop the bleed course, you'll gain the ability to recognize life-threatening bleeding and intervene effectively. The person next to a bleeding victim may be the one who's most likely to save him or her. Take the course and become empowered to make a life or death difference when a bleeding emergency occurs. Stop the bleed. Save a life!
- Utah Conceal Carry - This class is for the experienced handgun shooter who is seeking a Colorado Concealed Handgun permit and for those who already have a Colorado Concealed Handgun permit and are seeking a non-residential Utah permit. This course follows the USCCA curriculum along with Utah's supplement, which satisfies both Colorado and Utah requirements. No live fire with this class.
About Kent and Bonnie
Since 2011, Bonnie has been utilizing firearms as a hobby and for self-defense. She assists women in overcoming their fear of firearms as well as providing the coaching they need to properly handle guns. Bonnie is part of the local NRA Women on Target Clinic, a Certified NRA instructor, a USCCA Certified Instructor, and a Range Safety Officer since 2016.
Kent has been shooting since 2011 more for personal defense. He became focused on helping those with disabilities learn how to defend themselves. With a left-arm prosthetic, Kent has been shooting since 2011 more for personal defense. Kent has found unique ways to safely and securely handle firearms - and teach others to do the same. He has been a Certified NRA instructor and a USCCA certified instructor since 2016.
Our Current Promotions
Currently, we offer one FREE private lesson when you take a new shooter or conceal carry class. Contact us for more details.
Contact our firearms academy in Colorado Springs, CO, at (719) 459-0319 to schedule a class with our firearm trainers.